Wicks & Stones, Cards & Bones
Welcome to a liminal place, where the line between magic and mundane is smudged
Welcome to the Ashwood Farmhouse
Since its establishment in 2013, the Ashwood Farmhouse has been a place of solace and healing. Located on the end of town, we provided guests a place to stay as they ‘took the waters’ at the Jefferson Pools & celebrated Halloween with such fervor that we became known as ‘the scary house’ of Ashwood.
Unbeknownst to the public, this ground is a liminal space where the dead walk alongside the living, whispering wisdom to those willing to listen. With the advent of Covid, so much of what was, no longer remains.
This new world has required a review of my current skill set:
- Board certified massage therapist & bodyworker (Virginia)
- Certified in Ayurvedic massage & bodywork (Kripalu)
- Certified crystal practitioner (Hibiscus Moon)
- Usui Reiki Master (Jane Matthews)
- Traditional systems reader in Lenormand, Kipper, and Tarot de Marsielle (World Divination Assoc)
This is still a place of healing; the garden is tended, herbs are grown and dried, cards are read, minds and bodies eased.
What We Offer
Divination, crystals, herbs.
For nothing is hidden that will not be revealed, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light. Luke 8:17